Resinating’s EIPI Technology doesn’t “line” an existing structure…
…it becomes an integral part of that structure…ready to perform flawlessly for decades to come.
Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners are available in diameters ranging from 30″ up to 192”, can be fabricated into virtually any shape, including cyindrical, tapered, non-round, boxed, arched, etc, and are effective with all types of substrate, ranging from RCP and Brick to VCP, CMP, PVC, Cast Iron, etc.
EIPI Technology can be used to rehabilitate wastewater, stormwater and fresh water systems as well as many industrial systems that carry liquids. It can rehabilitate manholes, pipes, junction boxes, lift stations, culverts, etc encompassing a wide range of geometries with
repairs that will last for decades. Resinating Liners are impervious to corrosion from any of the chemicals found in municipal water systems and many industrial settings as well.
Resinating’s EIPI Technology delivers a unique set benefits not available with any other rehabilitation option. EIPI Technology is the technological equivalent of “5G” for the cell phone industry…it will obsolete everything that has come before it.
- EIPI Technology is warrantied to be 100% leakproof for 20-years and is likely to remain leakproof for its useful life of 100+ years…our fiberglass is solid fiberglass, no fillers, which makes it essentially indestructible. Hence, The “Forever” Rehabilitation Solution
- EIPI Technology is strong, adding an unequaled level of structural integrity to every project, leaving each rehabilitated manhole, pipe or other structure far stronger than it was when it was new. ASTM tests we have run show structures lined using EIPI Technology are 50% to 100% stronger than they were when new.
- EIPI Technology is trenchless…it can even renew collapsed pipes in many instances, pipes that would otherwise be planned for replacement.
- EIPI Technology is a high-flow solution when pipes are being It has little if any impact on the flow capacity of a pipe due to its low profile (typically 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick) and the very low coefficient of friction associated with the smooth interior of the fiberglass liner. Lining a pipe with EIPI Technology might well improve its flow capacity.
- EIPI Technology is environmentally friendly with no health hazards…no VOC’s or styrene is emitted on the job site…all curing is done in our plant.
- EIPI Technology is hugely cost-effective as it conserves
Another section on The Better Choice Page lists many additional benefits associated with EIPI Technology delivering a set of benefits that cannot be obtained from any other rehabilitation option.
EIPI Technology is The Better Choice, not just another option, a far better choice than any other rehabilitation technology for rehabilitating manholes and connecting pipes. The reactions of our customers prove that.
- “Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and the technology associated with them are cutting edge and far surpass any other options available.”
- “I couldn’t be more delighted with what it’s seen from RESINATING.”
- “I’m glad we finally found a solution for repairing our aging ”
Why do they react this way? Here are two examples of what EIPI Technology can do when it’s used to rehabilitate a manhole or a pipe.
In the brick manhole, there is a new fiberglass floor and trough along with a fiberglass Resinating Liner bonded to the brick walls of the manhole. We inserted the Resinating Liner into this 4’ diameter manhole through a 20” manhole opening.
The 30” diameter pipe was full of obstructions which we cleared before bonding Resinating Liners to the substrate. As you can see in the before photo, while the pipe was 30” in diameter on the bottom, it was 33” on the top. After we installed the Resinating Liners in the pipe, we cut injection ports in the upper half to fill the annular space. Both structures are ready to function flawlessly for decades to come.
On The Better Choice Page, there is important information available that’s really a “must read” in the CIPP and SIPP sections:
- Among many other points, the CIPP section analyzes data Electro Scan, Inc. has collected and published from their inspections of pipes lined with CIPP. Their patented FELL technology shows that substantial levels of continuing infiltration are likely to occur when CIPP is used to rehabilitate a collection system, generating significant ongoing wastewater treatment Their data shows that 84% of CIPP lined pipes had defect flows on average every 8’, each defect generating an average infiltration of 11 GPM.
- Important video links, located in the table in the CIPP section, show the reality of what can occur when CIPP is used as a rehabilitation option.
The Better Choice Page also has a section dealing with why Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and EIPI Technology are a far superior option compared to Trench & Replace. Resinating Liners can even be used to rehabilitate most collapsed pipes rather than doing a costly T&R project.
No matter what rehabilitation options might be considered, EIPI Technology delivers the superior performance you’d expect from the next generation technology for rehabilitating manholes and connecting pipes.
As to the point on “structural integrity” mentioned above, the detail behind the stated increase in structural integrity delivered by Resinating Liners and EIPI Technology can be found on
the Tech Data Page of the Specifications and Tech Data Tab of the website. Information on the various ASTM tests that have been done as well as links to the original lab reports can be found there. The tests include C497 tests versus RCP and Hobas, the Pull Test mentioned above and a D790 test.
The Specifications and Tech Data Tab also has sections relating to the Specifications for using EIPI Technology to rehabilitate both pipes and manholes…both as narratives and in CSI format.
To see EIPI Technology in action, review the Installation Examples tab on our website.
- The top thumb nail links to a 2 ½ minute video of a rehabilitation we did, rehabilitating a 600’ pipe, 30” in diameter. As you can see, the “before” and “after” segments at the beginning of the video show what a difference Resinating Liners can make…a difference that provides faultless performance for decades. Interestingly, this pipe is essentially below the level of the water table yet there is not a tear drop of water to be seen on the inside of the pipe on the run through at the end of the video…quite a contrast to what one might find with CIPP.
- The second thumb nail links to a 1 ½ minute video of a rehabilitation of two 20’+ deep manholes with a section of collapsed pipe connecting them.
- The bottom thumbnail links to a 47 slide, slide set that documents the rehabilitation of a tapered brick manhole.. It shows in more detail the process used to rehabilitate manholes, in particular, and pipes and other assets, in general.
The other sections of the website are worth exploring as well. From the Home Page to Products to Contact Us, the entire site is very informative.
We look forward to discussing Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and EIPI Technology in more depth with you and to exploring with you how EIPI Technology can be applied to the challenges you face on an ongoing basis.
EIPI Technology…The “Forever” Rehabilitation Solution!