Welcome to RESINATING LLC® – The Better Choice
Until now, decision makers in municipalities, at engineering firms and in General Contractors had several choices to choose from as they addressed the challenges that needed to be addressed. Their recommendations and decisions included the use of CIPP, SIPP, Trench & Replace and various slip liner solutions.
But now, there is A Better Choice…RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners. RESINATING LLC’s recently approved patent represents a new technology focused on the continuing challenges that everyone faces in keeping their manholes and pipes in good repair, technology that is superior to anything that has come before it. The process tied to the patent provides technological advances to users who need to rehabilitate their pipes and manholes in the same way “5G” provides technological advances to the cellphone industry.
RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners are The Better Choice for repairing manholes and connecting pipes
in wastewater, stormwater and fresh water systems as well as in many industrial situations.
Why? Because Resinating Liners provide more value than any other rehabilitation solution!
- A 100% Leakage Free Solution
- A 20-year Repair & Replace Warranty Against Any Leakage
- A Level of Enhanced Structural Integrity That Cannot Be Matched
- A Likely 100+ Year Useful Life
- Upfront and Near-Term Savings
- Reduced Operating Costs On An On-Going Basis
- And meets and normally exceeds all required ASTM Standards.
IF YOU REVIEW THE TABS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL FIND A GREAT DEAL OF INFORMATION ABOUT RESINATING LLC AND RESINATING LINERS
- The “About Us” tab talks to RESINATING and its roots as an offshoot of AFE, Associated Fiberglass Enterprises. RESINATING has partnered with AFE to manufacture and support the installation of RESINATING Solutions.
- “The Better Choice” tab links to three important pages:
- “The RESINATING LLC Story – Overview” page provides a brief overview of RESINATING LLC and RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners.
- “The RESINATING LLC Story” page provides more detailed information focused on RESINATING LLC and RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners.
- “The Better Choice – RESINATING Liners” page addresses many of the benefits of using RESINATING Liners versus Trench & Replace, CIPP or SIPP to renew and repair manholes and connecting pipes while also providing some insight into the history behind RESINATING LLC.. It explains why RESINATING Liners are expected to become a dominant solution for keeping systems that carry liquids in good repair.
- The “Products” tab provides a basic description of our major products.
- The “Specifications and Tech Data” tab goes into greater depth on how we approach the application of RESINATING Solutions to the problems all municipalities and utilities face. It includes a detailed narrative on the specifications for the installation of manholes, and another for the installation of sewer pipes. A third link details technical data related to RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners including links to reports from the testing laboratories. These tests include:
- An ASTM C497 test on Resinating vs Class III RCP as well on Resinating vs Hobas 46 and 72.
- A “Pull Test” on Resinating bonded to concrete.
- An ASTM D790 test on Resinating vs Hobas.
- The “Installation Examples” tab has videos and slide set showing the actual installation of RESINATING Fiberglass Expansion Liners.
- The “Authorized Resinating Installer” tab speaks to how we value the opportunity to be the supplier to GC’s and to our commitment to train them to install RESINATING’s Solutions consistent with the quality of the RESINATING’s products themselves.
- The “Warranty” tab provides the details on RESINATING’s unique 20-Year limited warranty with its very few limitations.
- The “Press Release” tab lists recent Press Releases.
- The E-mail address on the “Contact Us” tab can be used to ask questions or request that future notices be sent to you.