Welcome to RESINATING LLC® – The Better Choice
In the past,, decision makers in municipalities, at engineering firms and in General Contractors had several inferior choices to choose from as they addressed the challenges of rehabilitating manholes and connecting pipes. Their choices included the use of CIPP, SIPP, Trench & Replace and various other solutions. NOW, there is A Better Choice…Resinating LLC’s EIPI Technology.
Resinating LLC’s patent on its Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and the related process for installing them has created a true technological breakthrough that resolves all the issues when manholes and connecting pipes need rehabilitation. We call that technical breakthrough “Expand-In-Place Integration Technology” (EIPI).
The equivalent of “5G” for the rehabilitation of manholes and connecting pipes, Resinating’s EIPI Technology, is the next generation technology from every perspective.
- EIPI Technology is trenchless…it can even renew collapsed pipes in many instances.
- EIPI Technology is 100% leakproof and warrantied for 20-years.
- EIPI Technology is strong, adding an unequalled level of structural integrity compared to any other rehabilitation option.
- EIPI Technology has a useful life in excess of 100 years.
- EIPI Technology is Environmentally Friendly.
- EIPI Technology is Highly Cost-Effective
What do we mean by “Integration” and “EIPI Technology”?
We mean that when a Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liner is inserted into a manhole or pipe, and securely bonded it to the existing walls of that structure using Resinating’s Proprietary Bonding Agent, the result is a single, integrated, structural unit, one that is stronger than the existing structural unit was when it was new.