About RESINATING LLC®
Resinating LLC, based in Fort Worth, TX, is the owner of the patented system for rehabilitating manholes and connecting pipes in wastewater, storm water and fresh water systems as well as pipelines and other industrial applications. We call this system EIPI Technology, Expand-in-Place Integration Technology (EIPI).
Resinating LLC is partnering with our sister company AFE, Associated Fiberglass Enterprises, to bring EIPI Technology, this technological breakthrough, to market. The invention of this now patented EIPI Technology, which encompasses the use of Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and the related installation process, actually occurred in AFE.
Resinating LLC was created to own the patent and expand the penetration of EIPI in the marketplace. Resinating LCC and AFE have common ownership but separate responsibilities in this effort.
- Resinating LLC is responsible for marketing EIPI Technology and managing the overall expansion of the business as it puts new manufacturing plants and installation capabilities into place.
- AFE is responsible for all manufacturing of Resinating Liners and the design and installation of EIPI Technology solutions for customers, both directly and working with Resinating’s Authorized Resinating Installers (ARIs). So AFE serves as an Authorized Resinating Manufacturer (ARM) and an Authorized Resinating Installer (ARI).
- As Resinating LLC expands its footprint, this model that now exists with AFE will be replicated with additional highly skilled manufacturers (ARM’s) and very capable installation teams (ARI’s), some of which will be owned by Resinating LLC and some of which may be 3rd parties capable of meeting Resinating LLC’s quality standards.
- Having invented the fiberglass slip liner in 1975, AFE, with its history going back to 1959, and Resinating LLC are working closely together to make EIPI Technology and Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners the dominant solution for repairing and renewing failing manholes and connecting pipes across the country, with plans to expand globally in the future.
In addition to producing Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners and related products, AFE:
- Produces custom fiberglass products ranging from the cows on the Chick-Fil-A billboards to Christmas decorations for Rockefeller Center as well as various highly technical solutions for governments and industries.
- Is one of the largest manufacturers of Hurricane Proof Shelters in the country.
- Has shipped 100’s of Metering Stations over recent years to the Trinity River Authority in Texas for use in their sewage treatment plants.
- Has manufactured “slip liners” since 1975, using the same fabrication process that it uses to manufacture Resinating Fiberglass Expansion Liners. Having offered a 20-year warranty with those liners, AFE has not had any repair claims on its slip liners since it began manufacturing them 47 years ago.
- Has provided numerous NSF compliant storage tanks and pipes to dairies, water utilities and food processing organizations.
Key members of the Resinating management team include:
- Jim White, the CEO of Resinating LLC, who has been involved with fiberglass since 2003 when he became the co-owner and CEO of AFE,
- Ed Rau, the General Manager of AFE and Resinating LLC, has been deeply involved in the fiberglass arena for more than 15 years, and
- Cal Cordulack, a former IBM Executive and now Director of Business Development for Resinating LLC, joined the team in 2019 and is deeply involved in broadening the reach of EIPI Technology in the marketplace.